10X Entrepreneurship Program
The Grant Cardone Foundation wants to support entrepreneurship in youth across the country and around the world! The 10X Entrepreneurship Program is a dollar matching program, in which young entrepreneurs who are active members or alumni of any of our Community Partner Organizations can apply to receive direct funding from the Grant Cardone Foundation for their business ventures!
Entrepreneurs who are interested in enrolling in this program must complete the following:
- A completed business plan proposal
- A presentation “pitch deck” of their business plan
- A completed 10X Entrepreneurship Program application
Qualified applicants will receive a 10:1 dollar match ($5,000 maximum) from the Grant Cardone Foundation. This grant is solely to support entrepreneurial endeavors, and cannot be used outside of business development expenses. All spending for this grant must be approved by a selected supervisor in order to be used.
Business Plan Proposal Guidelines
The Submitted Business Plan must include the following information:
- An executive summary of the business plan including a vision and mission statement
- Market research and development including a S.W.O.T analysis
- An outlined plan for marketing, including target market (include any/all current or mock-up marketing campaigns)
- Financial planning including profit and loss projections
- A projection for future business growth over the next 5 years with evidence to support this projection
Examples of Strong Business Pitch Decks
Only completed applications will be reviewed and scored for a final decision.
For more information or questions, please contact the Grant Cardone Foundation at (310) 777-0255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.