What Is The 10X Hub?
Why South Africa?
- 34% of the population is unemployed
- 67% of the population under the age of 35 is unemployed
- 55% live below the poverty line
- 40% never finish grade 12
- 62% of children are fatherless
- 16% of youth belong to a gang
With these statistics in mind,The Grant Cardone Foundation has partnered with Labit to launch the 10X HUB South Africa!
Stats From The Hub
- Impacted 350,000 lives through digital training
- Provided 787 entrepreneurs in-person mentoring and guidance
- Gave 75 of these entrepreneurs the opportunity to pitch their business ideas
- Chosen 15 promising entrepreneurs for rigorous 6-12 month business development, in which they will each receive a sizable investment in their business
“Our mission in delivering this program is to give kids and young adults, from underserved and at-risk communities around the world, the opportunity to create the life they want, not the life that the system makes them think they have to settle for.” – Grant Cardone.
To learn more about what the 10X Hub has accomplished lately, visit our blog page HERE.